1. Please fill in the Tax Questionnaire (Link to Tax Questionnaire in Zoho )
2. Upload all your files in the form above for: T4, T3, T5, T5007, T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P) T5018 tax slips.
3. Self-Employed -
Revenue - You might have T5018, T4A tax slips from the companies you worked at or revenue invoices.
Expenses - send a listing of expenses totaled under categories (Materials, Subcontractors, Meals/Entertainment, bank fees, interest paid on loans, advertising, office expenses, repairs/maintenance, telephone/internet, office rent/utilities, car expenses - gas, repairs/maintenance, insurance, parking fees, car purchase papers, other fees related to your self employment)
4. UBER/LYFT - Uber/Lyft Tax Summary, Car purchase papers (if purchased in the tax year), Car expenses - gas, repairs/maintenance, insurance, parking fee, telephone expenses, bank fees, car loan interest paid in the year.
5. Investments - if you had done investment trades in the year, you need to provide the Gain/Loss Reporting for the tax year, if you don't have the G/L report, you need to provide purchase and sale amounts.
6. Rental Income - If you have rental income, you need to provide total rent received, the address of the property, end of the year mortgage statement, insurance, advertising expense, repairs/maintenance expenses, property taxes, utilities if paid by the owner, Condo fees, any other expense related to it.
7. Tuition - if you went to secondary school, you have to provide us your T2202 Tuition tax receipt
8. Medical Expenses - You will have to provide your medical receipts as a scanned document.
9. Day-Care - If your child attended a day-care, you have to provide total paid amount as a receipt
10. Donations - if you have made donations to charities in Canada you have to provide the receipts from those charities
11. Student loan repayments - If you have paid back OSAP in the year, you will need to provide the tax receipt you have received from OSAP.
12. Union/Professional Fees - if you paid Union fees or fees to professional associations you will need to provide a receipt for it.
13. If you bought your first home in Canada, please provide the date of the purchase in the tax year and indicate that it is your first house purchase in Canada.
14. If this is your first year filing personal taxes, you need to provide your last three years net income from the country you resided.
15. If you have any other questions about anything that is not listed above, feel free to contact us before sending your information.
Once you collect all the documents you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using Outlook, Mailbird, Firebird or any other mail application; you can use this link to use our email template.